Monday, September 15, 2008

My Life After The Accident








My uncle Alfred, use to ride motorcycles, but he does not ride anymore. I believe he doesn't ride anymore because he did not want to have an accident. There are a couple of people in my family that ride motorcycles. Most of them have had an accident. All the motorcycle accidents in the world, about 87% don't survive. But I'm Blessed to be alive. You have to be careful, and be aware of whats going on around you at all times. Some of the guys I use to ride with, didn't come see me when I was in the hospital. Some people I thought that were my friends are not and it really hurt me at that time. On the other hand I have some great friend that were there for me. Even the ones who were out of town going to school called, and kept calling leaving messages. That showed me who really cared.

No comments: