Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Regrets


I've been thinking about getting another motorcycle and riding again. Once you start riding, its fun and exciting. I don't want to go through this again. In the future I might just decide to ride again. I feel bad inside everyday, because I see motorcycles going down the street, and it hurts me because I know that use to be me. But, then on the other hand I could care less about motorcycles. Because of what happened to me, I know I should hate motorcycles but I don't. So I'm kind of stuck between loving to ride motorcycles or every time I see a motorcycle wanting to blow it up. I'm so confused. I just learned how to pop a wheelie. I was advancing my motorcycle skills when I had my accident. This hole experience has really changed my life. I think I've done pretty well for someone who's had a head injury. I had a bad attitude before my motorcycle accident. But now it had got out of control, but as time went on I've learned to control my attitude a little bit better. Someone who was a calm person before they got a head injury, would develop an attitude. That's on of the side effects of a head injury.

No comments: