Monday, September 22, 2008

S**t happens

The riding was great while it lasted. I thought something like this would never happen to me. When I look back on how my life was going, it was going pretty well. This motorcycle accident is going to stick around in the back of my head for the rest of my life. Even though I try not to think about it, its always something that reminds me of the accident. I've tried to keep my mind on other things. Having the motorcycle accident has effected other things in my life. Like my love life, social life etc. Hey, s**t happens,but I have to look on the bright side of things, I'm back in school,I'm doing everything myself except driving. Once I started getting back to myself. My parents and other people have started giving me more freedom. I did not value the small things until after my accident.

No comments: