Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving & Christmas


My entire family has not spent any time together for about eight years, maybe longer. We are finally going to get together this year in 2008 . On my pop's side of the family we are going to spend thanksgiving together. We are all going to one person's house for Thanksgiving. I'm going to get to spend time with my family. That's all I really want to do. It's just a bonus that it on Thanksgiving, and we get to eat all that good food. Then for Christmas we are going to spend it with my mom's side of the family. I have not been back home to Amarillo in a while. The same thing I said before, I'm just glad that I get to spend time with my family, I'm serious. I miss my entire family so much. They are all grown up. My cousins I mean and I need to see them.

No comments: